Contact Info / Websites
A sequel for Monster is coming soon!. Track name "Artificial Destruction". In a future i'll tell you the story of the monster. See you!
Hello guys Valeria here and really i need your help.
Moment Of Decision is a very special track for me, the first version i uploaded was "mastered" in a wrong way, there were some distortion and peaks who totally ruined the song.
The second version (the one in my profile), low frequencies are kinda high and there's one instrument that ruins it's part.
Now i'm editing the third version of the song, but i suck and i can't get the exact values i want.
Can someone give me some advices in how to masterize classical songs? If you're curious, the plugins are: East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold Edition and Nexus/Native Instruments: The Grandeur
Hey guys, an annoucement post that you may know what it is
Hey guys, what's up, your girl Valeria here and i'm so happy to announce my new Mixcloud official account, if you don't know what Mixcloud is, It's a page that you only have to upload DJ mixes, podcast and radio shows.
Well, i'm a DJ for around 8 years, and uploading my mixes to SoundCloud is practically impossible because of copyright. So i discovered Mixcloud (Like 6 months ago lol) and finally yesterday (from this post) i uploaded my newest mix. Be sure to support me, following me in Mixcloud.
Also, that mix was included in a DJ battle between me a DEIS. So go to the bottom of this post to check all the links.
And finally something kinda unnecesary but TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY! I'll be turning 18 and that's it! (Yeah, really cool Valeria, everybody is excited!, you stupid)
Check out all this links for supporting me on Mixcloud:
- https://www.mixcloud.com/DEIISOWTHIS/kitten-vs-viper-d%CE%BEiis-ft-lovely-kitten/ (Vote for your favourite mix!)
Thanks for reading this and see you soon!
Finally i had the opportunity to be part of the "Mighty Wall of Honor"
Just a short post telling you that i became a supporter for one year. Seriously, helping this awesome site is simply awesome.
This site has to be online forever and becaming a supporter make me feel that the site can stay forever.
Love you guys and love you Newgrounds!
Hey guys what's up, it's ya girl here Valeria and today's post i'll mention some sad and tragical experiences or facts that happened to me, i'll start from the less sad to the worst one
- I had two dogs, but they became "crazy" and me and my family decided that we had to "sacrifice" them, i was like 11 years old.
- All the time, i used to stay with my grandparents after school, my mother worked from 7 AM to 6 PM, so i decided to brought with me all my 15 games of my Nintendo 3DS to school, for no waiting my mother from her work, on the breaktime, i played with my console without showing my games (My games were on my backpack), and magically they disappeared, but i didn't notice it until i was on home. I cried a lot because i lost like 4 years of hard "work" and money, talking about money I've lost 801 dollars in games (15000 mexican pesos and 1077 canadian dollars). The happy thing of this is that i rescued the game console.
I met a very cute girl called Fernanda (yeah, here in Mexico), she was extremely shy and quiet, one day i asked her "Why you don't want to talk someone?" and she said "I'm just tired of this society, i'm like garbage". The same day, i saw her on the edge of the corridor (2nd floor) and i almost stop her for commiting suicide, tragically i couldn't stop her, she died instantly.
I had a boyfriend, we were together for 2 years and 7 months, one day he was super drunk, he started to curse me, he beat me up leaving me bruises, and finally raping me, my life was completely destroyed, i was seriously thinking about commiting suicide, but i met someone very special in this site @Nikki-Chi, i talked to her via Twitter explaining her all the shit that happened to me. She helped me giving me very cute "Support messages" and prays. I went to the psychologist.
I won't extend too much with this, but my grandparents, my mom and my dad died. Simply as that.
You may ask "Valeria how do you surpass everything?" the answer is really simple, nothing can change the past, it won't repair nothing if you cry every day of your life, i'm not saying that crying is not bad, it's all the opposite, it really helps.
Other may say "Valeria, you're such a fucking attention whore!", sharing my experiences here is like a therapy, reading others opinion is very cool and confortable.
Well guys that's all for today and tomorrow i'll be writing very happy facts and experiences!
Another one? YES! IS THAT A PROBLEM, okay i'll relax and let's start
- I have a little brother, he's 16
- I hate my brother because one day he hid my laptop, i almost cry
- @RealFaction is the first person who gave me a shoutout to my profile when i had like 40 followers, check him out!, his voice is REALLY deep.
- When i was 9, i had a scooter (not the motorcycle) and there was a man getting drunk, he threw away the bottle, all the glass was on the floor, then i passed near of him and i fell down cutting all my hand
- My first PC had Windows 98
- When i'm alone, i put my music at all volume, and my neighbour almost disconnect the full electricity of my house, yeah i'm a troublemaker
- When i moved to Mexico, my english started to be more shitty, so if you find some grammar errors, please tell me
- Geometry Dash inspired me to be part of Newgrounds
- I love videogames
- I'm very tall (5'9, i'm a fucking tree) [1.79 meters]
- Sometimes my eyes are green in pictures (They're blue)
- Spoiler: I finished my new album "Aftermath", You guys want the album in here or SoundCloud?
- Two guys in Battlefield 4 started to stalk me, finding all my social media and commenting stupid shit
- 2+2 = Fish
- My name was going to be Alexandria, but my parents decided for Valeria
- Some random guy that i found on Battlefield 4, started to gift me some games, like Overwatch and all the DLC's of Rocket League, i was like "Mate, why the fuck did you do that? That's very expensive" and he answered me "I don't care"
- I went to the school with slippers
- I tried Ableton for making music, but it's way more complicated
- 1+1 = 11
- Poppy inspired me to make the album "Marbles: Music To Sleep To", that project is kinda stuck
- I hate feet, even mine
- I like to draw, but it's very shitty for being in the Art section of this site
- Minecraft = Relaxing game for ever
- I have an extreme fear of Razor blades, i faint if i had one near of my face
That's all for today, tomorrow i'll be releasing the technical details of "Aftermath" and maybe more curious facts about me
It's me Valeria, some curious facts about me:
- I'm a 7 years old EDM producer and a 10 years old DJ, so practically i'm a "veteran" in this world.
- I'm 18 years old
- My full name is Valeria Wright
- I'm Canadian, but i'm currently living in Mexico
- I love cats, seriously i love them
- I had some tragical experiences, the most important was mentioned in my last post
- I joined Creative! Records in 2015 and today i'm working alongside it's creator!
- I'm a "gamer girl", but i don't like to be called like that.
- I know 3 languages, English (Canada), French (Alexandria, Ontario) and Spanish (Mexico)
- Valeria and Valerie is practically the same thing, so you can call me as you want
- I'm from Alexandria, Ontario
- My oldest DJ name was Realtek, i took that name because of the brand of my old laptop's soundcard
- You can add me on Origin and Steam, so we can play together some Battlefield or Rocket League (it's the same username)
- My dad introduced me to the electronic music world, with the song Arena (j3n5on Edit)
- I hate SoundCloud, but i have one
- I love chocolates and strawberries covered with chocolate
- I love being a weirdo just for making my friends happy (When they're sad)
- I'm a big fan of Lindsey Stirling
- I got strongly addicted to Poppy.
- Spinnin' Records and me? Well, i'll resume you the full story. "My songs = No money until the next year for me, but money for them since the release date"
And i think that's enough, i'll update this list tomorrow with more anecdotes and curiousities
Hey guys, Valeria here, making another post and to be honest this is my most serious post i've ever posted here
Well, this is kinda a horror story of me, i suffered the most horrible experience that a woman can suffer, here in my natal country there's a lot of ugly people who damages others just for satisfaction.
I got abused (You know, in a sexual mode). My feelings, my emotions, my everything disappeared in that moment, most of you guys will call me an atention whore or something like that, but no, i just like to share my experience to vent myself (i don't know the word).
My friend @Nikki-Chi knows the full story, you can ask her whatever you want.
And because of that this future projects will be cancelled temporally or cancelled forever:
- Moriah Pereira (a.k.a Poppy) collab (pending)
- The Katawa Shoujo: Restrung album (on progress)
- My incoming new song called "Melodies" (released)
- My future album called "Is The Kitten Awake?" (on progress)
I made you some spoiler, but it was necessary.
Anyways, thanks for reading this incompleted story, feel free to ask whatever you want... I love you <3
Can i upload a remix of Lindsey Stirling - Take Flight, the violin notes are pitched up to don't have problems with copyright.