Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

One of a kind! My favourite one!

Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial

So cute!! I LOVE IT!!

Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime Perfume Commercial Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime Perfume Commercial

I want that perfume lol, incredible work Channy and Kimberly!

ChannyandKimberly responds:

thanks for your comment :-) We're actually build a prototype of the perfume bottle <3

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Stereotypes everywhere! This game is like a "satiric parody" of real life, everyone hates everyone because of a little defect.
This game is gold! It's so awesome

XspoZe - Only You XspoZe - Only You

Did you used Fruity Bass Boost, right? All the bass is saturated!

XspoZe responds:

Serendipity Serendipity

For being the first time you make Tropical House it's way too awesome. I think it's a little fast for tropical but still awesome. I like the melodies you made, it's totally amazing.
You got my 5 stars

RealFaction responds:

thank you! I was afraid of it being too slow, I've heard faster tropical house haha. Thank you! :D

Mammoth (Dovax Remix) Mammoth (Dovax Remix)

THe drop lead is really similar or identical to Mammoth by Dimitri Vegas, leaving behind the drop lead, the song is pretty nice.

Dovax responds:

You're actually right i didnt notice haha, i just had that tune in my head i didnt notice it was from that song, maybe i should change the name to Mammoth remix to avoid any problems, oh well at least i used my own project right? ;)

[untitled] [untitled]

One good name should be Drum And Bass (for me obviously), because it represents to me like your passion for the musical genre and your drawing skills.

I love that drawing, but the color palette should be different 4.5/5