All 3 art Reviews

nude mercy commission nude mercy commission

Is one of the best hentai drawings i've ever seen, i like this kind of images and i would like to know which program did you used for drawing it

irvintiu responds:

i use 2 programs. one is manga studio. for sketching and lineart.

and photoshop for coloring

The Mermaid Who Could Dream The Mermaid Who Could Dream

Which technique did you use for the creation of the drawing. And also, what inspired you to make this?

Troisnyx responds:

Just started by putting down some pencil lines, erasing them, drawing on them with markers, then colouring it in. If I needed to blend it properly, I'd basically saturate the paper with the colour until I saw a visible blending. Then when it was done (and since I have no scanner on me), I took a photo of it on my phone, passed it through a PowerPoint filter or two, and done.

I don't really know what it was that made me wanna do this. If I hazard a guess, I'd say that my early sung work (the stuff that got played on the BBC) was quite childlike, whimsical, positive. I wanted to draw something like that, and I don't quite know how, but this came to me as a result.

[untitled] [untitled]

One good name should be Drum And Bass (for me obviously), because it represents to me like your passion for the musical genre and your drawing skills.

I love that drawing, but the color palette should be different 4.5/5