XspoZe - Time (feat. Veela) XspoZe - Time (feat. Veela)

Lyrics are so unsync with the song

Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver. Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver.

It really helps to have some rest!, nice track!

Troisnyx responds:

Cheers!

アナカオナ (Speedcore Edit) アナカオナ (Speedcore Edit)

Nice speedcore mate, really and congrats for the frontpage, i really thought that speedcore songs will never get a good rate or frontpage, but yours did it.
Congrats

etK responds:

Wow did THIS get on the Frontpage? Ohmagaaaaaaaaaad :D Thanks a lot !!

Load Load

Hey wassup bro.

This is a really different style from conventional Big Room tracks, and i really love it, more tracks like this please.
It really sounds dope in my audio system and i always play it in my car when i go to college (at full volume lol).
I don't get the "Lock and Load" pun :P sorry

Lockyn responds:

Hey, thanks for the love :)

Lovely Kitten - Falling (DJ Cat Remix) Lovely Kitten - Falling (DJ Cat Remix)

Hey nice remix! My favorite!

DJCat12 responds:

Thanks girl :3, I hope you will be better :D

Tragic End Tragic End

My respect! I love this kind of music! It's so beautiful and make me start to imagine all kind of situations. It's really good! Love it

Ave Maria by Caccini (Cover) Ave Maria by Caccini (Cover)

Well, this is my first serious review so let's start.
In the beginning, the sound disappears! A big problem, i don't know if that happened when you pitched up the song, too sad for a very beautiful piece.
At 00:26 the tone of your voice is not soft to start singing, it is to say, a low tone immediately goes to a high tone, compare it with 00:49 (This is much better).

At 00:31, when the Ave Maria's higher phrase appears, i heard some detuning in your voice, maybe it could be a vibrato, my opinion is that you got some detune in your voice.

At 1:05, the chorus is a little bit desynchronized, is not a big problem, but i don't like it.

At 1:23, another detune in your voice.

At 1.56, I really got excited with the drop, the essence of the song, the best part! but guess what, another sound cut, my feelings got destroyed, my emotions didn't flow correctly without the complete drop.

At 2:04, my ears died, seriously, i got scared when i heard the white noise.

At 2:12, The problems of running out of air while singing in live is really bad, but you made it at your studio, you could repeat the phrase to get better results.

At 2:23, Another detune.

At 2:54, Come on! Another sound cut?!

At 2:58, Hey! another sound cut!, this is not right!

Well, it finishes the song, in my opinion, this is a really good interpretation of Caccini's version.
Some of my recommendations are:
1.- The song could be a little bit slow.
2.- If you have mistakes in your voice, you should repeat the phrase for better results.
3.- Always check your audio system, the white noise and the sound cuts, erases completely the enchant of the song.
4.- Always check the final results, this problem also happens to me when i upload a video to YouTube, in my case, some videos has problems with the audio spectrum (some visual bugs), in your case was the white noise and the sound cuts.

I really hope a newer version.

-Melbourne Bomb- -Melbourne Bomb-

Maybe too fast? But it's good!

Palinka10 responds:

thanks :D (it can be fast xd)

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

I love the beginning it's so beautiful, but i think that needs a better transition in 2:38, it's like a new song started.

Boom, Bravo Boom, Bravo

How can this be a loop?

DJROCKIT responds:

No idea. I just made this for geometry dash. it is mostly just two sound effects. And there were no songs on newgrounds that were dead silence so XD. Loop was the closest thing I could find to what I wanted. This was not meant to be popular or any good. just for a geo dash lvl.