Childhood trauma Childhood trauma

Such a masterpiece, but i didn't like the final!

Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

One of a kind! My favourite one!

Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial

So cute!! I LOVE IT!!

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Stereotypes everywhere! This game is like a "satiric parody" of real life, everyone hates everyone because of a little defect.
This game is gold! It's so awesome

Panda Eyes - Take My Hand Panda Eyes - Take My Hand

Nice song!, maybe a little bit shorter? 5/5

Her Hope ft. Troisnyx Her Hope ft. Troisnyx

Well... I would prefer to use another Metal sample packs, because in the first vocal part it's really soft, not even having that energetic and brutal Metal feeling.
The voice could be better mixed (EQ and Volume).
When the first vocal part, everything goes well, i started to feel the Metal vibe, but again when Troisnyx started to sing "Can you see the clouds..." the drums become way too soft.

I give it 4 starts because this song has a lot of potential, i would recommend you to change the original samples and record your own Drums or search for Metal Sample packs.

ADR3-N responds:

Somewhere in this HDD I have a better drum VST... Thanks for the critique!

Srisha Chakraborti - Abyss Srisha Chakraborti - Abyss

I'll give you 5 stars but next time you upload a song follow what i'm going to say:

Make your voice and the music in sync, really, you have talent but try to sync them to get better results and maybe that's the reason for all the low rate.

Don't give up and if you got some question don't forget to message me because i'll help you to grow in here ;)

SrishaChakraborti responds:

Thanks a lot :D , yes I'm a newbie at this, and syncing is my issue.... also properly mixing vocals and the music, thats another serious issue.. guess I just need to go on, and get better, I'll hit you whenever I need any help.

hentai yuri hentai yuri

My favourite of all your work, more of hentai yuri. PLEASE!

irvintiu responds:

sure. i will make more soon ^^

Patreon: NSFW Dva Patreon: NSFW Dva

I need that hentai uncensored, for real, it's the best!

nude mercy commission nude mercy commission

Is one of the best hentai drawings i've ever seen, i like this kind of images and i would like to know which program did you used for drawing it

irvintiu responds:

i use 2 programs. one is manga studio. for sketching and lineart.

and photoshop for coloring