Panda Eyes - Take My Hand Panda Eyes - Take My Hand

Nice song!, maybe a little bit shorter? 5/5

Her Hope ft. Troisnyx Her Hope ft. Troisnyx

Well... I would prefer to use another Metal sample packs, because in the first vocal part it's really soft, not even having that energetic and brutal Metal feeling.
The voice could be better mixed (EQ and Volume).
When the first vocal part, everything goes well, i started to feel the Metal vibe, but again when Troisnyx started to sing "Can you see the clouds..." the drums become way too soft.

I give it 4 starts because this song has a lot of potential, i would recommend you to change the original samples and record your own Drums or search for Metal Sample packs.

ADR3-N responds:

Somewhere in this HDD I have a better drum VST... Thanks for the critique!

Srisha Chakraborti - Abyss Srisha Chakraborti - Abyss

I'll give you 5 stars but next time you upload a song follow what i'm going to say:

Make your voice and the music in sync, really, you have talent but try to sync them to get better results and maybe that's the reason for all the low rate.

Don't give up and if you got some question don't forget to message me because i'll help you to grow in here ;)

SrishaChakraborti responds:

Thanks a lot :D , yes I'm a newbie at this, and syncing is my issue.... also properly mixing vocals and the music, thats another serious issue.. guess I just need to go on, and get better, I'll hit you whenever I need any help.

ALESDA! - Heartbreaker ALESDA! - Heartbreaker

Bro, esta super sick el drop lead y los growls! Y claro tu toque con ese lead del build-up 10/5

AleXizGD responds:

Muchas gracias <3

Ripples Ripples

This song is very nostalgic, i started remembering my beginnings of starting producing music obviously starting with Tropical House.
This song returned my desire to go back to doing Tropical House, absolutely stunning. I love this song.

Dovax - Safari Dovax - Safari

I like the beat!, my favourite of all your songs.
Me gusta el ritmo, mi favorita de todas tus canciones.

Dovax responds:

Thanks!

Loop Thingy Loop Thingy

Sounds like a ringtone, kinda weird for the melody, it's like a videogame level thing or something like that lol

NekoMika responds:

Oh wow, a review from you, thankies >w<

And yea, tossed this together in half an hour to test out a synth i found c:

Dovax - Mellow Dovax - Mellow

Good luck in the finals, and the Marshmello escense is there, you really did it!

Dovax responds:

Thank you Valeria! i really appreciate that

Clearing the Sky 2017 Clearing the Sky 2017

Hey that's pretty nice!

RealFaction responds:

thanks! :D

The Anticipated The Anticipated

The combination is pretty nice!, i like it!

RealFaction responds: